The Sponsorship Committee’s mission is to develop, plan, implement, and manage the ANA Houston Chapter Sponsorship Program.
• Raise funds for the chapter’s yearly scheduled events
• Prospect for new sponsoring organizations in order to reach the chapter’s financial goals
• Create effective recognition for sponsors to show value in partnering with the ANA Houston Chapter
• Be a resource to the Chapter sponsors throughout the year and provide excellent customer service to retain their sponsorship for the future.
• Provide value to the membership by helping to support the overall mission of the Chapter’s programs and services through sponsorship.
What we look for in a committee member
In a committee member, we look for people who have professional connections with business leaders or those who are open to networking and are willing to promote the value of BMA Sponsorship to business leaders in Houston.